Todas las canciones de Disney Princess (Pack Completo)

|

22

Disco 1
1. A Whole New World (Aladdin)
2. Reflection (Mulan)
3. Part Of Your World (Little Mermaid)
4. A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes (Cinderella)
5. Beauty And The Beast (Beauty & The Beast)
6. Can You Feel The Love Tonight (Lion King)
7. Once Upon A Dream (Sleeping Beauty)
8. I'm Wishing/One Song (Snow White)
9. Kiss The Girl (Little Mermaid)
10. I Won't Say I'm In Love (Hercules)

Disco 2
1. Whole New World
2. Reflection
3. Part Of Your World
4. Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes
5. Beauty And The Beast
6. Can You Feel The Love Tonight
7. Once Upon A Dream
8. Kiss The Girl
9. I Won't Say (I'm In Love)
10. Colours Of The Wind
11. He's A Tramp
12. Spoonful Of Sugar
13. So This Is Love
14. Just Around The Riverbend
Pass: cosita

Descarga 1
Descarga 2

CopyPasteandoLink

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario